This is a bug fix release for v1.22.1119 and v1.22.1122
WSPR decodes were corrupting the internal QSO data table!
We’ve been busy with updates including Internationalization!
As always if you find any bugs or have any suggestions or comments, we welcome those in our Groups.IO, Discord and Facebook channels.
- LoTW QSL downloading issue fixed
- CQ Only in Call Roster fixed
- Failure to start on some installs
- New Internationalization support (Settings → General → Language)
- English, 简体中文, 繁體中文 with German and Spanish in the works
- Removed QRT POTA Spots
- CatRotator / PstRotator support
- Settings → Logging → scroll to bottom to enable
- Right-click callsign in Call Roster to Aim
- Ctrl-Left-click in Map to Aim
- Improved callsign validation in Call Roster
- Grid-overlay (Hotkey B) performance boost
- BIGCTY update from November 14th
- Performance improvements