GridTracker v1.22.1008 is now available for download.
This release addresses numerous issues from our issue tracker and further enhances POTA hunting, and now reporting.
Most importantly we are welcoming the GridTracker creator, Tag Loomis N0TTL back into the development team. He had stepped away to take some personal time and we’re glad he’s back. Tag has also been active again on FT8 mostly on 20m, he shouldn’t be hard to miss with his “star” in the call roster so do give him a call if he scrolls across your roster.
- New option in Settings -> Lookups -> Feature Control -> POTA. When “Enabled”, track POTA spots from pota.app and auto-report activations. When “Menu Button” checked and menu button active, show active parks following “Map View Filters” rules.
- OAMS spotting fixed for multiple-instances
- St. Maarten continent changed from SA to NA
- DXCC none ( ie: CALL/MM ) no longer counted in Scores or DXCCs stats tabs
- After long window minimize, restore looks correct.
- Fixed dupe check for last QSO partner (chasing bands, not logging)
- Prefixes and direct callsign updates from BIGCTY 2022-09-20
- Fixed right-click on DXCC not showing DXCC ignore menu
- Fixed “Clear Call Roster On Band Change” bug that caused the roster to blank
- Fixed Age column not sorting correctly
- Fixed County cell not doing lookups when allowed
- Changed County column to show number of potential counties for a callsign
- Add “RR73 as CQ” to Exceptions
- Added 4 new “Masters of Radio Communications” awards from QRZ.com to Award Tracker
- Award Tracker now shows in the Wanted cell the first award that meets criteria
- Instances now horizontal between controls and roster table
- New option in Settings -> Call Roster -> “Call Roster Delay On Focus”.. when enabled will delay redraw of roster after decode round(s)